21 Days of Prayer
August 2 - August 22
As a church, we have two seasons each year (January and August) called 21 Days of Prayer. These two months are intentional, as they begin new seasons of the year. Together, we faithfully seek God first, trusting in His power alone to create lasting impact in our lives, our church, and our world. It’s our hope that 21 Days of Prayer will help you draw closer to God and seek Him in a fresh way.
Ways to Participate in 21 Days of Prayer:
- PRAYER WITH OTHERS – Participate in prayer times each Wednesday (August 5, 12 & 19) @ 7:00-7:30pm LIVE online via Facebook and YouTube.
- PRAY INDIVIDUALLY – Commit to pray “On the 7’s” each day during 21 Days of Prayer (7:00am & 7:00pm)
- FAST – Choose to fast from something so you can better focus on God.
- ENGAGE WITH SCRIPTURE – Use the You Version Bible App and engage with the daily verse and daily story on the homepage of the app. There is also a daily verse, prayer and story for older kids and teens on the Bible App (called Kids Bible Experience). For younger kids, check out the Bible App for Kids. If you need help downloading the Bible App, check out https://www.youversion.com/the-bible-app/.
- WORSHIP – Commit to attend Epic Church every Sunday (in-person or online) and give God the first part of your week.